Friday, January 18, 2008

The conservative Law Interview

At request (yes, we welcome your requests) I was asked to match some conservative ties to a navy suit/white shirt. Square not being worn due to the interview. Of course there are much more conservative (to be read, "boring") colors for an interview but the feel that I got from the interviewee was that he wanted a color similar to the light blue tie in pic 1.

Here is what I came up with (one I know is not all that conservative but what the heck).

I will just post them all for now and leave comment for you the reader. Havent now got the time to comment or link the ties, I will get to that later.



And the not so conservative (not due to color but due to size of the stripes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!