Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A night at the Symphony

I have been really busy but here is a question and a request from a customer.
"The occasion will be for the Symphony once a month, and for rare social occasions that I cannot foresee, and all for evening. I am retired from business with no contacts. Perhaps 25% of the men at the symphony wear ties, and maybe 10% wear suits - including me. My wife is inclined towards red. I am inclined to something more "winey" but not as dark as burgundy. That is why I was wanting to compare the two. The blue tie was just my idea as an alternative, and something to go with a medium gray suit with muted blue windowpanes."

OK. The customer suggested two and a third in the blue family. I offered some suggestions centered on the Burgundy theme.

Here are the shots. More information to follow:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!