Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Belated 4th of July

Greetings to all FTWU readers.   Its good to be back home but the perfect storm in the retail industry which is what happens when the buying, and selling season as well as many changes in our business is upon us.

Here are some shots that will pretty much cap off the Summer season for me (unless requests are made) that I took and intended on posting from abroad, but you know the saying "the best laid plans of mice and men" and as it turned out, despite the wireless connectivity in the room, I was unable to get FTP access and therefore was unable to upload photos from there.

Not quite the red white and blue that we all know but the tones are there and while the first two ties are red, I prefer the boldness of the first one.  The green square in the first two ensembles is laced with red and adds more color to the outfit.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!