Monday, January 3, 2011

More Spring Buildup

Happy 2011 to All!

Who am I kidding, its no longer a buildup to Spring. As far as fashion is concerned, Spring is happening as we speak.

Here is a second suit from Hickey Freeman His First Line that we received for the spring and here is the buildup, from shirt to complete ensemble:

Also a His First HF Shirt:  Soft Stripe almost Blue without being a solid Blue.



Added a tie that works well with the suit.  HOWEVER, its close to the suit color so some may not like it and I cannot argue. For that reason I chose a bright square as you shall see.



With the suit.  The suit color is a slate type gunmetal blue, not quite a navy.



Here is the square option I had.  Orange and blue tones make this right and Springy as well.



And here, the square in play completing the ensemble.



Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!