Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Overworked but Overpaid!

We are used to the expression of overworked and underpaid. Today I present to you the concept of overworked and overpaid as evidenced from this Ralph Lauren Purple Label (or so I recall) ensemble that I pulled off the back (hence the rip) of a Departures magazine last year (just getting around to cleaning out the digital closet, cut me some slack :-) )

The Chalk Stripe is a nice concept but in this case gets overused as the tie and suit almost blend together not allowing the eye to discern between the two.  Regardless, Ralph seems to command and get the premium that he does, hence the Overworked (Chalkstripe) and the Overpaid (Ralph).

Sigh.  :-)


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!