Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Backup Tie

So after deciding on square number 3 due to its vibrancy (as mentioned before this square and others of its ilk can probably go with most anything due to the colors it has)



Mr. Wedding guest was advised by Mrs. Wedding guest to take a tie just in case.  I like Mrs Wedding Guest.  :-).

My feeling though was that a very busy tie will play against the vibrant square and in light of the fact that it was a wedding albeit in California, we were best off with a more plain (relatively so as you will soon see) tie to work into the ensemble.

Here are my choices (and I add that we arent limited to these, they were what came to mind quickly and any form of blue against blue (lighter blue preferred) would work)

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="460" caption="Tie 1"]Tie 1[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="460" caption="Tie 2"]Tie 2[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="460" caption="Tie 3"]Tie 3[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="460" caption="Tie 4"]Tie 4[/caption]

In case the blue is a little to sedate for you folks I did include two orange ties.  Heck it is California ;-)

IfTie 1

Tie 5


[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="460" caption="Tie 6"]Tie 5[/caption]

I have attached a Poll so that viewers can vote and of course I have refrained from voting even just to get the ball rolling:

[polldaddy poll=1800480]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!