Monday, September 14, 2009

Been there done that

A time ago, on the way out of my kids shop, I snapped three iffy"ish" pics of a beautiful black sportscoat from the Hickey Freeman His First line together with tie and shirt that I had paired.  The combo sold well, and here you see it with sportscoat.  The black coat has a blue stripe running through it which is why I put the light blue striped shirt in there as well.  Not that Black cant go with light blue, it can and does so well.  I just thought it so well matched.  Elegant and sharp.

The tie being burgundy and gold works into the black of the coat.  The square puts it all together with pretty mch all the colors combined.  A lovely square.



Here you get a close up of the colors in the square.

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!