Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What's with the Square?

Rounding out the Fall collection is a fabric that I did from a vintage brocade silk so its got texture and an interesting pattern as well.  Not too sure exactly (meaning I could have done better)  where I was going with the square but it was after a long day in the kids shop.  Shown here in three variations of shirt all with a Navy Pin Stripe suit.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="460" caption="With a Lilac Shirt"]With a Lilac Shirt[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="460" caption="With a Pink Shirt (A touch too strong a pink I think)"]With a Pink Shirt (Too Strong I think)[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="460" caption="And with a Silvery Blue Shirt"]And with a Silvery Blue Shirt[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!