Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Little Bipartisanship (Election Day 2010)

On this mid term election day of 2010 with the Dems retaining the senate and the GOP  taking the house I thought it worthwhile mentioning that bipartisanship goes a long way shown here in the Blue and Red colors worn well together:  Suit, and Shirt, Hickey Freeman.  Tie, FIH made of Monterra Italian Silks with squares made of vintage italian fabrics:



This following square is bothering me a little together with the shirt.  The colors may just fight with each other.

'

Shown in play here:



With a small floral neats pattern:  I prefer the red in this tie to the first.



And for those that can never think in bipartisan terms I offer this:

 



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!