Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Soft Peach with Blue or Grey

So you know that I like orange and blue already (or was I just thinking about it and never got a chance to post?) , but here is a soft orangish peach that works into a blue gingham shirt with a pin stripe suit.  I took the shots and while i do like the light tie against the navy suit I think that the square might be too close in color to the tie. 

First is with a Navy pin stripe suit and second with a Grey stripe (I need to retake all my suits, oh...the time...).

 

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="460" caption="Peach with Navy Suit"]Peach with Navy Suit[/caption]

 

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="460" caption="Grey with Peach Tie"]Grey with Peach Tie[/caption]

2 comments:

  1. can you tell me the brand/make of the suit and the tie? love this look for my wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi:

    The suits and ties featured on the site are mostly from the fourinhand.com website.

    I can link them later if you would like.

    Thanks!

    Jonathan Fischer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!