Friday, April 24, 2009

Some more and were done

I promised Steve, my defacto inhouse webmaster that I would add tags and categorize and do all that boring stuff that I had posted and that I just wanted to get the pics online but he didn't believe me and in truth I find the putting the stuff together just that much more fun, so I am gonna do a few more and then we will be done with this particular sportcoat/Shirt ensemble.

Same Shirt and Sportcoat, but mixing things up a bit here is some greens with Navy, and a square (never did get that up onto the site, for shame!) that should pick it up a bit.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="460" caption="Navy Tie with Green and Light Blue/Blue and Green Square"]Navy Tie with Green and Light Blue/Blue and Green Square[/caption]

Here is the same tie with a different square.  The squares olive tones work with the jacket but some may be uncomfortable with how it comes to the tie.  remember thought that the square provides just a touch of color to the ensemble, and shouldn't be the focal point.  Generally it shouldn't be sticking that far out of the pocket, I just do that to show you how it goes.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="460" caption="With the Olive Toned Square"]With the Olive Toned Square[/caption]

I like this next tie.  I like how it complements the jacket and I like it for itself.  Soft celadon color with the browns and beiges make it perfect for the jacket.  The square was chosen to sort of shock a little more life into the ensemble.  The Browns and Ecru in the square works with the jacket and the square's burgundy gives the shock (in a good way).

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="460" caption="Celadon Minty color in the Ties works with the beige light Blue tones"]Celadon Minty color in the Ties works with the beige light Blue tones[/caption]

Rounding it out with the same tie and a more fitting square.  I like this square for the multitude of colors it has (pretty sure its more than 9 colors, and vivid too!).  the burgundy gives it a real jolt but the other colors match it well to the ensemble.  Bear in mind that with an off white square you will great in any of the above sets.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="460" caption="The Right Blend of Color and contrast"]The Right Blend of Color and contrast[/caption]

1 comment:

  1. So you got the tags up, but after creating some 'oh-so-nice' categories for you, you have still have yet to use those as well :) Categories are just as important as tags!

    OK, enough of that from me and on to ties (while I do not wear one to work, I remember having to at one point and know what I like). The celadon tie with the matching burgundy/celadon square is my favorite of this post. It is really nice how the burgundy offsets the brown/celadon/navy of the main ensemble with a nice hint of vivid color in the pocket square! Kudos for the last one combination...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!