Sunday, August 23, 2009

2 new and one older

Ahhhh...A very busy Sunday it was for yours truly, trying to balance business and pleasure, i.e. family, but I did get a chance to snap three photos of ensembles that I had put together from the kids shop earlier this week before running out Sunday afternoon.

The first 2 are from the new collection (we often match kids versions of the ties we do in men's, or to put it in better perspective, we often match the Men's ties from things we do in the kids :-)  ) and you will see them again when I get back to photographing the men's ties.  The third is from the kids line only from seasons past.

All are Hickey freeman His First shirts and suits/Sportcoats.  As the kids dont often wear squares I didnt display them with, but I might just shoot them again with complementing squares.

I chose a blue pin stripe shirt on the first sportcoat as it has a fine thread of blue running in there which you may or may not be able to see in the pic.  The gold and burgundy on the tie work great with the black and brown sportcoat.



The second is a blue suit with a feint purple bar stripe in it which makes the blue appear purply, hence the lilac check shirt and the heavily purpled paisley tie (This is from the older collection in the kids.  I didnt do this in Men's).  Probably better would have been a solid lilac shirt but I didnt have one immediately on hand.



Finally, tried and true, Medium Blue pin stripe suit, Pink Shirt and blue large paisley/floral tie.



Happy Monday to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!