Thursday, August 6, 2009

Laying Around

Having the Black Suit (egads!) laying around from the previous posts and having received some beautiful new merchandise today I figured I would snap a shot of the black suit, burgundy and blue shirt, blood red/burgundy tie (new), and multicolored square (new).
Going forward I am going to devote the next few days/weeks shooting the new items and I will explain why I paired what with what. If I don't get a chance to work anything tomorrow, have a great weekend! :-)



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="460" caption="Man, Look at all those colors!"]Man, Look at all those colors![/caption]

3 comments:

  1. May I please ask where did you obtain such a stunning pocket square? It is just simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly sir (or to be sure "person" as I do not know your gender :-). )

    I sell them :-).

    They just arrived today and are hand rolled squares made in Italy from vintage Italian silks. They don't make them like this anymore. Probably about nine or more colors in there. I will have the new collection (9 new squares) online in the next few days hopefully.

    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very convenient. :)
    Thank you very much. I am looking forward to the new collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!