Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More and More Scarves

To further the claim that I have the LARGEST on and off line selection of scarves available, I introduce the following in the fall collection.  These only include the wools and wool knits (quite popular and cost effective).  We still have about 25 styles of  Colombo Cashmeres coming and the same with Alex Begg Cashmere and Wool/Angora.  Many of these are two sided so as to have a pattern on one side and a totally different one or solid  on the other.

When I have a little more time in the day (i.e. when Buying season for the kids shop finishes in a week or so) I will put more of these together with coats as well as get back to the ties ensembles on the new collection that I promised.

PS:  Did I mention that the colombo Coats came in and are wonderful?  100% Italian cashmere at $950.  Not bad!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!