Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pink and Red?

Traditional pundits will tell you that Pink clashes with Red.  Like everything else, its only sometimes correct.

Here are some shots that might debunk that part truth:

The suit is navy, the shirt is light pink, the ties are various shades of reds.  I intentionally chose a deep red square to highlight the red of the ensemble.

The First Tie has red with blue cross stripes, which comes back to the navy suit.



This twill tie might be too red against the pink. (I would love to hear your thoughts)



Better and more subtle is this twill:



Initially I thought this chevron tie may have been too strong, but I think the white breaks it up.



Yes, I know that this tie is NOT red.  But I really liked the way it went with the pink shirt.  Highlighted with the square its a winner.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!