Saturday, October 17, 2009

Two New Changes

Greetings all!  I trust you are all enjoying the weekend.

Two minor changes to the blog (or related)

1)  You can now rate each post.  Please do.  With close to 200 views daily I would like to hear what people think.  Click on any post (you dont get to rate them unless you are in that particular post and you will see the rating stars at the top of the post.  I will eventually move it to the bottom where it makes the most sense but meanwhile so you notice it its up there.

2) FIHTies (and this blog) have joined Twitter, so you can get updates sent to your phone when I post.   Follow us at www.Twitter.com/FIHTies  We will post sale and new merchandise info there as well.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!