Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tie By Tie 19 (The "Well Read" Man)

Being born and bred into the clothing business I can probably name more colors by name than your typical man. Even so, there was no chance in France that I was prepared for the name that this great site's color wheel generated for the color of the stripe of this tie, which was Well Read (AA2E36 garnished from the color dropper in Photoshop).  I again left the orange square thinking that it might work well with the jacket but these recent two ties move it out of place labeling it as way too bright with this ensemble.



Instead I used the second square from yesterday.  More toned down and with so many complementary colors it blended in perfectly with the ensemble.



Here is the square detail.  Note the blue highlight and how it matches the blue in the tie almost perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!