Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tie By Tie 24 (More Twills)

Greetings and a happy work week to all.

Sorry for the quiet weekend.   Friday was a short and rushed day and Sunday the missus dragged me along with her to our yearly before I go to Italy/Mid winter upstate getaway with the kids for a few days.  The true pleasures in life, watching your kids really enjoy themselves :-)

Anyway, I snapped a few shots before the weekend though along the lines of the previous post i.e. Twills:

Here is what we have:

The shirt is Light Blue, The suit is Navy, The square is multicolor with all the right colors therein.  The tie is Orange.  Normally Orange is a gret meatch with all sorts of blues.  Here I wasnt crazy about it.  Not sure why other than the fact that it just didnt do anything for me perhaps. Would probably work better with a darker blue shirt for better contrast. (I will try that when I get back to the store).



Square detail here:



Better was the pink version of the same tie shown below:



Broken up here:



A very successful week to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!