Monday, February 15, 2010

Back to work

Been back since late Thursday early Friday AM but hit the ground running with a 70 year birthday for a 50 year old mom. Or at least she looks and works that way :-). Happy birthday mom, many more returns!

Finally got a chance to get back to the store last night and snap some photos of in house stuff but didn't get a chance to transfer to the pc and crop it so here are two shots taken from a window in Milan (viale piave). Again I am posting from email. Hopefully tonight I will get back to the pc (although I do have a wedding upstate so that's still up in the air)

I didn't snap any in the true designer windows of via della spiga (the famous shopping street) so these will have to do.

In the first shot I liked the blue shirt with the brown tie and the beige sweater. I have don't stuff likethis in the past and later I will link.



Here I thought that the light blue vest was commanding too much of the eye.



Have a great week!

PS: The new spring collection is on the way and it's nice! Plus we are toying with a new concept which we are excited about. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!