Thursday, February 18, 2010

Da Plane, Da Plane!

Remember the opening scenes from Fantasy Island?  Da Plane Boss, Da Plane!  Anyway, last week I emailed a post from the lounge at Newark international as to what I was wearing on my flight to Italy.

Here is the breakdown and it included a Hickey Freeman Sportscoat, One of my blue shirts, the large painted paisley square, and a Zimmerli V-Neck Merino Sweater (available at CustomShirt1.com .



Here is the detail of the square.



I didnt wear a tie as it was travel but if I had to for any particular occasion I suspect that something like this wool striped tie would have been appropriate.



Shown here without the sweater.



And here is the youtube of the opening scene of Fantasy Island for you.  (Was it really 1978?????)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!