Sunday, February 7, 2010

Halfway There

4 days down 4 to go.

Here is what I wore today. Ties aren't really expected where I go to buy so the best I can do is pocket square.

Shown here with a Burberry jacket and white herringbone shirt with white and light blue pin stripes. The pic was taken with the iPhone so pardon the resolution and clarity.

Not really sure how to attach a link when posting via email so that will also have to wait till I can edit.



And here is the view from the porch (they call it a veranda :-) ) of the hotel room in Milan. Great hotel. Thank heavens for mileage!!!



Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Good hunting for purchases and good eating ( my favorite country for food so far)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!