Thursday, May 7, 2009

On The Hill

For a customer working "on the Hill" (he knows where I mean.)

Comment to follow but I (as usual) wanted to get the ideas online for him to take a gander first.  The basic background was just that...basic :-)  Blue blazer, or Dark Grey with a slight chalkstripe.  This (The Blackish Grey was the closest that I had suit wise (though I could have gone fishing in the kids shop for closer) and truth be told anything that works in this suit will work in the more Gray suit.  I pictured each tie (wherever applicable ) with the Blue first and then with the Charcoal. Dont knwo if a square is worn but so I used a basic solid color (white or blue)

























From here on in I didnt think it went all that well in both scenarios but technically some of them would actually go.









Too Red and meh to the Burgundy. It works very well in the right color otherwise its a hard one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!