Monday, May 4, 2009

Something Fresh

OK, As usual posted the pics without actually writing about em.  Now here goes.

I like this ensemble alot.  As the name of the post indicates I think that its fresh for (dont look out your window) but spring.  The blue against the Beige of the jacket, the Silver and orange from the tie coming against the blue of the shirt and working with the jacket as well.  Highlighted by the square which has a shock of black and orange that works with the jacket and tie.

The jacket is actually a little less yellow hued than the photo lets on but I think that its enough to give the idea.  In fact I took a closeup of the  jacket/square so you can the actual color below.



Now using the same tie lets bring it over (with the same shirt) to a Navy shadow stripe suit and we see how it goes.  The tie matches wonderfully with the suit and the tie gives it a nice contrast color. the shocking red and Navy square is just that.  Shocking (in that good way of course)!


Orange coloration not your thing?  Try it with the Beige and light blue version of the same tie for this effect:


 

Finally here is the close up of the sportcoat and the square.  I love these squares because they have so much color.  I think that this is one of those squares that has 9 different colors in it.  I think youc an pretty much see all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!