Friday, December 11, 2009

Joe's Dilemma

Joe is the subject of this past week's Sully, I lied Post.

He liked what I suggested with regard to a mint shirt but when he went shopping was unable  to find one. Emailing me that he did get a Lilac shirt I told him that the orange tie wouldn't work with the lilac.  I  suggested that he return the Lilac shirt and sent him a Pink shirt, replacement tie and alternate square.

Here is the result:





The High Res shots are Here and Here and if you cant see them its a combination of  Black Suit, Pink Shirt, Burgundy and Multicolor square (all colors of the square working with the black in the suit) and the brother of that previous orange tie with more of a cranberry/Bloody orange type col0ration).  I like it.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!