Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tie By Tie 9b (More Showing Off)

I like this tie.  After using it with the charcoal suit that was out, I thought we should take it one step further and put it to use with a Navy Suit, Light Blue Shirt and complementary Green with silver floral Square:



And then for a little spin on things, lets keep the blue shirt but swap the navy suit for a brown suit to show just how far this tie, with the pink silver and ecru stripe can go.



With a square detail here:



Now, lets bring in the pink shirt which also works nicely with the brown suit.  Swap the square out for, the parasol square in the brown tones and this is what you get, (with a High Res of the ensemble here).  I liked the way this combo came out so much that had I not been lazy I would have used it as the tie shot on the site. (It did help that the flash was higher power and less yellow tones showed on the tie than yesterdays post).



Here is the square detail with the high res here.



Your Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful site! Four different looks, and a great deal of inspiration. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dave and Welcome!

    Thanks for the kind words. I enjoy what I am doing and as you have commented, apparently others are as well. close to 200 visits a day and rising! If there is a particular tie on the www.FourInHand.com site you would like to see worked in to an ensemble, please feel free to email me or comment and dont forget to vote on threads that you like by clicking on the stars at the end of each post.

    Thanks and have a great 2010!


    JJF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!