Thursday, April 15, 2010

Equal Time For Her

We are coming up on a years worth of posting here and I realize that we haven't spent much time for that accessory that money can't buy. The "She" of our lives.  Maybe not equal time here but at least a favorable mention and something for her.

Here is something that she can wear from her waist up. All from Alex Begg and soon to be on the site. This is the stuff that they were promised the emperor in the Emperor's New Clothes

The chiffon silk collection of still life patterns. A first for Begg as they normally don't do silks being a cashmere company.  Personally I usually skip the spring season from Alex Begg but when I received the catalog from them I thought the colors were wonderful and was hard pressed to pass.









The Wispy Cashmere collection (I recently received another two I havent photographed yet)





And the cotton silk collection:



Available in these three colors:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!