Friday, April 23, 2010

Not Giving Up My Day Job

If you got a chance to read the about me page to the right you would have noticed that I dont just do this for fun, although I enjoy this part of the business immensely. I actually do this for a living in our kids shop. The men's ties/accessories etc. is not yet a self sustaining (read, cant support a family on it just yet). And thats where you people step in :-).

Below are a few looks that I put together yesterday, mostly from our Hickey Freeman His First line. I'll spare the links as most of it is only available in our kids store, but if you have a need of anything from the kids line, please feel free to reach out to us either here or at www.TuesdaysChild.com









2 comments:

  1. And I suspected you might. But now I see what it takes to get cross-linked :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!