Monday, April 12, 2010

S10 Tie By Tie 15 (End Game, sorta)

Well...At least its end game for the Spring collection of Ties for one tie maker of mine. A nice season if I dont say so myself.

Here I finish up with a classic pin dot burgundy tie.  I did a similar one a few seasons back but this is less textured.  Strangely I havent been able to get a detailed shot of the tie, but this is close.  First shown with the pink shirt and navy pin stripe suit.  The square is a new one received a week ago.



Now with a blue shirt and royal, black and beige floral square:



Square detail shown here:



And finally with a mini floral multicolor square:



Using the same square/shirt and suit I swapped the tis for a Brown and Blue textured tone on tone Polka dot.



With the square detail here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!