Friday, June 12, 2009

A long week

I dunno about you readers, but its been a really long yet somehow at the same time lightening fast week.

Next week we will talk about Onix's comments (incidentally, Onix doesnt have a special license to post, he just opts to post and I welcome more of you to do the same) and I have one request from a reader (who will be bringing me his suit jacket to work with so we should be busy.  Also I will be posting close to 100 new ties from Attolini and Petronius (the petronius are already online) plus some new Sterling Silver accessories, in time for Father's day so we will be busy.

I leave you for the weekend with a joke.

"Judy had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months.
Yet Tony, her husband, had stayed by her bedside every single day. One day, when Judy came to, she motioned for Tony to come nearer. As he sat by her, she whispered, eyes full of tears,
"You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times...
When I got fired from my secretary’s job, you were there to support me.
When my first hairdressing business failed, you were there.
When I got knocked down by a car, you were by my side.
When we lost our dear Micheal, you stayed right here.
When my health started failing, you were still by my side...
You know what?"
"What dear?" Tony gently asked, smiling as his heart began to fill with warmth.

"I think you bring me bad luck."

:)

Enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!