Thursday, November 5, 2009

Camel is King

[digg=http://digg.com/educational/Camel_is_King_From_The_Waist_Up]

Well...Cash is king usually but here the idea is that camel is a great versatile color that goes with so many colors.  I will stop short of saying that it goes with everything but I will not say what the exceptions are as nothing comes to mind quickly.

By way of email communications I was talking with a customer who recently purchased the camel coat shown below and was contemplating a coordinating scarf.

Here are some options, but by no means should this post be considered a comprehensive list.  In fact one look at the scarf pages on my site will show that so many options work with that coat or one of similar colors.

I show here a Colombo cashmere scarf (pricey),



an Alex Begg wool angora (not pricey) and



a house label double sided knitted scarf. (very not pricey)



and more of the same:

1 comment:

  1. [...] (EDIT:  I have written and shown more on the versatility and scarf options on a camel coat in this post, Camel is King) [...]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!