Tuesday, November 24, 2009

More on black and orange

Here is some more on the black and orange theme, as well as the charcoal and orange.  I added here the burnt orange with the black and the charcoal and orange stripe.  I think you will agree that the combo is super sharp and its almost as if the tie was made for that suit.

Here with the orange version of yesterday's woven paisley.  Framed by a black suit and grey twill shirt.  (Great luxurious hand on that shirt).   As I mentioned yesterday the ties are busy and bright enough for a plain off white linen square.



The burnt orange (sigh, what a beauty) tie with the same black suit.



And the same order with the charcoal and orange pin stripe suit.  You only get the true color of the suit in the second pic.



Niiiiiiiiiice! :-)



Ignore the following: its for verifying my blog on Technorati (thats supposed to be helpful):  JNRA83PPX998

1 comment:

  1. [...] suit for the Company Holiday party works well with the Tie and square as I have illustrated in More on Black and Orange [...]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!