Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Knits are casual

I know that I posted a knit scarf with rust highlights with the cashmere Colombo Coat a few days back, but to tell the truth I would rather see knits limited to more casual coats and woven scarves for more dressy coats.  While the Colombo coat was in fact a 3/4 and stylish is fabric and texture make it more slanted to dresswear than sportswear

Optimally I prefer to see it with something like this Prandina coat with removable hood and of course more sporty as well:

So that this:



Looks like This: (shown with the black and royal double sided scarf)



Or with a grey and lilac stripe knit like this:


Or with the double sided black and charcoal/brown, like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!