Sunday, June 27, 2010

3 For the Little/Not So Little Guys

Greetings all!

After a very enjoyable and restful weekend I gear up for an Italian Trip this week for our kids shop Tuesday's Child but not before Fall/Winter gets underway in the store.  In fact UPS quantum view tell me that 21 boxes of Diesel will be rolling in tomorrow which promises for a busy day.

Here are a few items that came in from our Hickey Freeman Fall Line. I left out the pocket squares simply because they are less used in kids wear.  In retakes that I will (or wont) take over the next few days I may show some options but due to the tight schedule I will probably have I doubt it.



Paired here with a Brown trouser.



Olive base, Black checks and fine Orange/Rust Checks make the rust tie appropriate as wall as the black pants shown below.  A dark black/green tie would also work here.(And that I might just force myself to fine the time and retake as it was what my minds eye first visualized.)



With the Black Pants:



Finally, a Medium Grey Suit with a feint blue pin stripe which I thought classy to pair with the shirt and tie below.



Have a great week all!

PS:  AE, I expect this post to rate a link :).

1 comment:

  1. I like the tweed jacket and the medium gray with feint blue pin strpes,though a blue shirt with it is my personal preference.

    almurtadza

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!