Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lost Marbles

Sorry about yesterday, I was in the city all day shopping Burberry for our kids shop and although I had taken pics earlier that I intended to post, I was too tired last night to post them!.

Tonight though I am not that tired but I seem to be losing my marbles because the pictures that I took yesterday and while I had taken a third group I cannot seem to find the first two, so here is what I have for tonight and tomorrow I will post the remaining ties:

Again, these are included in those ties that will be going at 40% off

The Blue/Orange theme is one that has been discussed at length and here it is in action again:

Blue Shirt, Navy Blue Suit and Blue, Beige and Orange Tie, accessorized with the orange and cream floral square:



Shown in play here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!