Sunday, June 13, 2010

Some Changes - While You Were Out

As we enter our second year of active posting on this undertaking here with readership at 300+ a day and growing I finally came to the conclusion that with weekend readership decreasing by about 30+% I might be better served to skip the Friday post and instead push it off till Monday, and here we are:

The second part of the title, "While you were out" addresses the Hickey Freeman sports coat that I had out already from the previous posts.  I figured that I could bring back the blue seven fold tie and work it in well to this jacket.  Here are the results:

Notice that the Brown in the tie works well with the brown in the jacket, the blue in the tie works well with the blue in the shirt as well as the royally blue pattern in the jacket.   For the square I left the blue version of the parasol square which has blues, burgundies (to work well with the brown), and creams as well.



Take a close up look at the detail on that square.  She is a Beaut!



Following the burgundy in the square I introduced the burgundy twill loosie (One of a kind) that I had on hand for this look.  Granted, its a little bit different.



Finally, using another thick twill loosie print I show the blue brown combo in a tie in play with three different shirts.  Technically this could have been the second post of the week but I think I short changed you a couple last week.  Oops!  :-)

With the solid Blue Shirt:



Swapped for a cream shirt (Cream and Brown is a go).



Then with the Hickey Freeman His First Brown Stripe.



Great Tie.  Great Ensembles.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!