Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Con Te Partiro - Time To Say Good Bye!

No Sillies, not to me. I am having lots of fun here :-)

But its time to say good bye to some of the older merchandise that I have in the store, like this series. (and the next few days of posts).

Before I put them on the clearance page I offer them to my readers at 40% off for hand made in Italy saddle stitch four and seven fold ties.

All shown here with a navy blue suit and light blue shirt with a blue and cream flowers square.

Viola!

The blue and brown horizontal stripe



With the Square detail here:



Navy Tie:



Orange Tie:



And Burgundy:



And finally as I "borrowed" the name of the song for the title of the post, I would be remiss in not posting the you tube video of Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman:

Enjoy (I always do)!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!