Friday, June 4, 2010

I Was Right!

Again :-)

Well, at least I think so.

Yesterday I suggested that this combo and blue and brown tie would look better with the blue version of the parasol square.



Here is the blue:



With the ensemble looking like this:


You might find the square looking a little dark but the nature of these squares is that since they have so many colors on them we can adjust them to how we want them to be seen, more blue, more beige, more brown, or some burgundy and light brown.

Now if only I be right with the stock market... :-)

Have a great weekend!

PS:  As I mentioned these ties (the past few days as indicated) are offered here at 40 off to readers of FTWU before I email blast the sale out which will be on Sunday some time.  Thanks to those that have bought already.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Any other ties going on sale besides these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably. I am catching up on some things and will be listing those that are on sale in a few days.

    Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!