Sunday, March 28, 2010

S10 Tie By Tie 13 (Some then a Break)

I trust that all are having a great weekend.

Here are a few of the balance from the Spring 10 collection of ties (from one supplier that is. I have about 50 loosies from another supplier but those don't warrant a full set up shot since they are singles). I did receive belts and about 8 new squares from Italy on Friday, but those will have to wait till after the Holidays.  Also got an email from Vanners to look at their collections of silks, which I will do after the Holidays as well. For those that arent familiar, Vanners is world class English stuff.

Anyway, I think that I have one or two ties to go but this is close to the end of it for Spring 10.   I will be offline for the Holidays and will hopefully return late next week.   If you order anything online from the store this week we will be closed Tuesday, wed and Thursday, shipping Friday and Sunday but off again on Monday and Tuesday of Next week. Cheers All!

Here are the retakes from last weeks post.  I think the color shows better here.



Just look at the colors of that square.  Great Combo Orange and Brown.



Some more dots of brown, with beige and blue dots against the blue stripe shirt and brown suit.



A loosie here.  A satin orangeish rust stripe tie with the brown suit and blue stripe shirt / orange square.



Finally, a Satin Dotted Brown with the same as above.



Enjoy your time off and Happy Holidays for those that are observing them (Passover and Easter).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!