Wednesday, March 3, 2010

S10 Tie By Tie 4 (Break Away)

So it turns out that I did alot of those little round thingies known as dots this Spring season, but not wishing to drown you in dots I will take a little break from the dotted ties and introduce a solid twill that we did in two (or three, I can't recall offhand) colors. (and yeah, I couldnt get to the links. I will however extend the discount offer to a week after I actually post them)

Shown here is the orange version of the solid twill with a paisley square, paired with a light blue shirt and navy suit. This particular square has about 9 colors in it and I choase it because of the blue that it had in it as well. You can get a better look at the blue in the detail photo, shown second.



And here with the square detail.



Of course you can't go wrong with the white and light blue linen shown here for simplistic elegance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!