Monday, March 8, 2010

S10 Tie by Tie 6 (Revenge of the Dots)

Hey, I told you that there would be lots of dots this season. :-)

Shown here is a satin tone on tone light blue dotted tie, first against the pink shirt (always a nice combo) with the charcoal grey suit. Not sure if you can see but the suit has a faint light blue stripe in it which welcomes the tie back as a color (not that it needed that invitation to be at home with a charcoal suit, but still). I paired it with a navy blue with red and green square just because.



Here you see the square detail:



And finally, as the colors are all there, the combo works wonderfully with a navy suit as shown here.



Rejoice!  I included these links, and  I have actually prepped the site for the links to the previous few posts ties and squares.  Gimme one more day fellahs and I WILL have those links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!