Wednesday, March 17, 2010

S10 Tie By Tie 8c (Still More Navy and Purple)

Now for some more navy and purples. Perhaps if I have time tomorrow I will work a little harder at getting the blue color of the shirt right.

Meanwhile, here are some more navy and purple sets:

This first baby is a 4 fold (perhaps more folds than that) not yet on the site. It was a domenica Vaca 11 fold at one time but was dismantled by my supplier for width of blade adjustment.



With a purple and black or dark navy from the new season.



Good ole, dark purple although I admit that I am not sure if the tie works that well due to its black catena



Finally with a soft pale lilac and green.



Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. [...] when linking posts, I was reminded of the ties in this post will work well as [...]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!