Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bronze Wedding; Take 2

Using the pictures that were posted in the comments last night (shown below) I suggested the following:

For the sari that will be worn at the day wedding (note the greens and plums with bronze and gold trimmings):



I suggested the bronze tie and green paisley square shown below.  If you examine the colors in the sari and the tie I think that no explanation is necessary as to why it works well.





Here is the reception dress fabric. I felt as mentioned in the comments that the pinkish coloration in the polka dots called for this tie in gold satin with pink and a soft color pink or white with pink linen square.







Or with the pink trimmed white square.



Damn, I am good! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!