Thursday, May 6, 2010

In the Black and In the Red (The Stock Market Today)

Considering that it was an historic day on wall street what with a 1K drop and the subsequent recovery to "only" 350 points down, I would be remiss in not doing a post about it today.

I believe that I have said before that black and red are closely related.  Its why black and red go so well together.

Here is an ensemble with red tie against the blue shirt as well as the grey sportscoat. The one question you might have on the jacket is the beige colored check.  It doesnt bother me.  I used the linen cream square to tone it all down.  Light blue shirts work almost anywhere.



Here I swapped it for a Black taffeta tie with raw silk tone on tone stripe.  The black against the gray coat work perfectly with grey essentially being a shade of black.  The raw silk stripe makes it better matched texture wise with the textured sports coat. Cream linen square again makes it all classic.



Here's to wishing you all have a great Friday and if you are in the market remember that age old adage.

"Bulls make money.  Bears make money.  Pigs get slaughtered" :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!