Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Trust

Hey. If we are gonna do this then there has to be an element of trust, and when I tell you that silver works well with black and navy believe me.

But I know that you didn't trust me so I took pics anyway. :-)

Here you have the silver tie with a Pin Stripe suit in Navy, and a Hickey Freeman His First Shirt in Blue and Grey Check.  The Square I used was a light blue linen as I felt that that ensemble was otherwise busy enough.



The Black Suit below and the silver Satin Tie against the soft blue makes this ensemble an elegant one which is why I used the white linen square.



And of course the elegance level is raised a notch or two when you introduce the white shirt.



I will be off for two days for religious observance.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!