Monday, May 10, 2010

From the Mailbag

Occasionally we get requests from passers by.  Here is a recent comment posted on the about me page.

"Hello,

I am getting married soon. I looked at your website and specially the pictures and thought you might be the best person to answer this. Its a pretty useful website. Great job man!

So my fiancee has already bought a dress which is pink along those lines (http://seoulcurry.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/colorpink.jpg). I am wearing a charcoal suit and trying to match up with her on this color. I know a white shirt with a pink tie would be perfect, but I don't want to wear a white shirt (as much as possible). Here are my preferences:
1) I love bright ties.
2) I don't want to mix match a lot of colors. Fewer the colors the better.
3) I want to be very careful with the pink.

Could you recommend me a few combinations of shirts, ties and pocket squares?

Thanks in advance,
ADG

Being that the Pink is a fuchsia and any tie that is closely related to it would be really bright I thought to introduce ties and squares that were of the same tones (pinks and burgundies and the colors in between.)

Here are some things that came to mind (it has been a long day so I will reserve comment and links for the AM):













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!