Tuesday, May 4, 2010

To Stare or Not to Stare

What I wanted here and the way the pics I took turned out didnt exactly meet on the same page  so I will just give you the pics that I took and we will illustrate again  just how different the same jacket and shirt can look when accessorized differently.

The orange tie and multicolor square brighten it up and make the statement of "Go ahead, try not to notice me" ;-)



The Darker brown pindot tie and cream linen square say, "I look classically sharp yet understated, Go stare at the guy with the orange tie" :-)



Which one is correct?  Depends on the mood!

1 comment:

  1. ismailalmurtadzaMay 5, 2010 at 4:04 PM

    Casual and a balance combination.The second picture is more sober.Let it be notice so long the wearer are comfortable with it.

    Cheers
    almurtadza

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!