Monday, May 24, 2010

Loosies

I hope your weekend was wonderful!

Here are some loosies that were taken yesterday, as I was away from the store all day today. By loosies I mean ties that I didnt get in quantities but instead got as a closeout from a supplier alot of different styles but only a few or in some cases one per style. I still am not sure why I buy them as they arent worth the effort, but here we are.

Shown here with a striped suit and striped shirt Both from the Hickey Freeman His First (and here the stripes may be overdone as the purple dominant stripes in the shirt downplay the light blue stripe and the resultant effect is similarly spaced stripes between the suit and the shirt, a no no in many cases) and a white linen square with purple trim.



Switched the tie for the burgundy version as so:



And here with the patterned four fold which also serves to tone down the stripes.



Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!