Thursday, May 27, 2010

In a Flash

On my way out of the store today it dawned on me that I hadn't taken any pictures for tonights post. Having had a long day I wasn't in that much of a mood to work that hard at it, so I pretty much pulled what was within arms length of me in the office where I photograph the items.

This is what I came up with. Not too shabby if I say so myself!

Whats interesting here is that in the past I had worked this jacket with a blue shirt and a navy and green tie. Here I used the brown pin stripe shirt to pick off the olive nature of the jacket (a hickey freeman his first sportscoat, and the solid green tie, along with the earthy toned version of the floral vintage square.



With the square detail shown here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Blog! Rest assured that I will get back to you!